Join the Club
All youth participating in any program offered by Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis must have a current membership. The annual membership fee is $25 per child.
To register to become a member, complete the following digital application or to print it out, click here Membership Application or you may come by the Club in person. The Membership Office is open Monday through Friday from 11am – 7pm.
As a state licensed child care provider, we are able to offer a number of fee payments options:
- Sliding Fee Scale
- State DSS Child Care Payments (Ask for our Provider/DVN #)
What to Bring
- Completed Membership Application
- Child’s Shot/Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate (9 years and under only)
- Special Care Plan (Asthma, IEP, etc.)
- Proof of Income (one of the following)
- Current tax return
- End of year paycheck stub
- Written notice from social service agency no more than 30 days old
The Boys & Girls Clubs staff is ready and available to help you! Please contact us via phone at (314) 335-8000 for more information.
Click here to view daytime support, virtual learning hubs and after school program options by Club.
Membership Application, click here.
Summer Camp Registration Instructions:
- Enroll as a member, click here for a pdf or here for the fillable form and pay using the form below (if already a member, go to step 2).
- After membership is complete, register using the summer camp fillable form, here OR (print, fill out and send into the membership secretary at desired location), here.
- Pay your camp fee, below.
- Complete the Parent Waiver form, here.
After School Program
Membership fees are non-refundable. ($25 fee)
After School Club (6-18 years) Sliding Fee Schedule
Teen Center (13-18 years) $0/No Additional Fee
Summer Camp Program
Summer Day Camp (6-18 years) Varies by location. Please call for more information.
*Sliding Fee Scale if assistance needed
Junior Staff (16-18 years) $0/No Additional Fee
Varies by location. Contact your Club for information.
Dental and Vision Care $0/No Additional Fee
Child Care Assistance Program
We are pleased to be able to offer families the opportunity to apply for the State of Missouri’s Child Care Assistance Program at our Clubs. Please read the attached brochure about this important program. Contact Keisha Caruthers, Director of Program Initiatives, at 314-355-8205 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.