Women's Leadership Circle
Caring. Giving. Influencing.
The Women’s Leadership Circle provides area women – business and community leaders, mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, and daughters – the opportunity to connect sociably, inspire others and positively impact the lives of youth by serving, supporting, and promoting Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis.
- Networking and Social engagement opportunities such as the “Back-to-School Party” and “Holiday Sip & Shop”
- Mentoring and Volunteer opportunities
- Leadership and Speaking opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to quarterly Women’s Leadership Circle meetings and events
- Recognition in annual donor listings
- Unique Women’s Leadership Circle Silk Scarf
The Women’s Leadership Circle conducts regularly scheduled meetings so members can hear the most recent news about our impact and how the group’s efforts have contributed to our success.
To get involved or more information, contact the Failona Collins at 314-440-5459 or email@example.com.
Sign up below to become a member and invite your friends to join!