Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are serving youth at nine locations across St. Louis City & County:
- Adams Park Club at 4317 Vista Avenue St. Louis, MO 63110
- BE GREAT: GRADUATE at Normandy High School 6701 St. Charles Rock Rd., 63121 636-675-9526
- BE GREAT: GRADUATE at Roosevelt High School 3230 Hartford Street St. Louis, MO 63118 314-335-8143
- Herbert Hoover Club at 2901 N. Grand Avenue St. Louis, MO 63107 314-335-8000
- Hazelwood Elem. School Club (at Larimore Elementary School) 1025 Tramp Ave St. Louis, MO 63138 314.335.8350
- Southeast Middle School Club at 918 Prigge St. Louis, MO 63138
- O’Fallon Park Club at 4343 West Florissant St. Louis, MO 63115
- Riverview Gardens Club 174 Shepley Drive St. Louis, MO 63137 314.335.8275
- Teen Center of Excellence 9200 West Florissant Avenue St. Louis, MO 63136 314-335-8240
For more information on locations, click here.
What time are you open?
During the school year, our office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The Club is open to members Monday – Thursday, 2:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and on Friday from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Call the Club location for the most accurate information.
What is there to do?
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis offers homework help, access to computers, swimming, leadership clubs such as Kid’s Club and Keystone Club, foosball, arts and crafts, dance, recreational activities, and much, much more!
Can I play sports?
Of course! We offer a variety of sports and recreation opportunities for both boys and girls including cheerleading, football, baseball, T-ball, tennis, basketball, track and field and more!
How much does it cost?
Membership for some children ages 6 to 18 is as low as $25 per year! Most of all the activities are included within the basic membership however, some of our programs require an additional fee. Please contact your Club site for the most accurate information at 314.335.8000.
How can I make a donation?
You can make a secure transaction online. If you would like to speak with someone, call our Resource Development Department at 314.335.8000. We’d love to hear from you! For full details, click here.
How can I volunteer?
We are always in need of volunteers and have a variety of volunteer opportunities available. For more information contact Eddie Becton at 314-335-8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Voluteering page, click here.